One of only a handful of organisations that qualified for all Lots of Technology Services 3, with the experience to deliver large-scale programmes
Telent has received a coveted listing in the latest Crown Commercial Services (CCS) technology purchasing agreement, the Technology Services 3 Framework (TS3). The framework is set up to provide public sector customers with ease of access to a broad range of technology services that span consultancy to operational deployment.
The CCS is the trading fund of the UK Government’s Cabinet Office and is responsible for managing the procurement of goods and services, increasing savings for the taxpayer, and leading on procurement policy for the government.
The government-run framework has named Telent as part of the agreement that will run for four years and provide contracts for up to seven years. The general purpose of the framework is to deliver technology services requirements and to make the procurement processes simpler for organisations, ensuring high-quality service and management for major public sector projects.
The TS3 Framework provides technology and ICT services categorised into the following individual Lots:
- Lot 1 – Technology Strategy and Service Design
- Lot 2 – Transition and Transformation
- Lot 3a - Operational Services - End User Services
- Lot 3b - Operational Services - Operational Management Services
- Lot 3c - Operational Services - Technical Management
- Lot 3d - Operational Services - Application and Data Management
- Lot 4 – Major Services Transformation Programmes
- Lot 5 – Service Integration and Management (SIAM)
Telent is one of only a handful of organisations that qualified for all Lots and has the experience, capability and scale necessary to deliver the large-scale programmes and SIAM projects of Lots 4 and 5.