Customer, such as the Highways England, benefit from a unique combination of the years of experience embedded into our processes, systems and teams, including maintaining the UKs largest fibre network, with our traffic domain specific experience and accreditations
telent provided a completely managed activity of freeing up fibre, testing and fixing damaged fibres and splices and qualifying the NRTS fibre network for a 10G DWDM IP upgrade around the English motorway network.
- Identifying spare fibres,
- Moving services
- Making equipment and optical networks redundant to make fibres available,
- Carrying out OTDR, ILM, CD, PMD tests on the fibres.
- Resplicing and repair of fibres that fall outside of the specifications,
- Survey and update of as-builts information.