Working with specialist technology partners, we provide software platforms, which can be deployed in multiple control room locations.
Our design teams ensure an incredibly user-friendly interface and fully integrate the system into the control network. Following installation and commissioning, we can also provide a long-term maintenance service.
Electrification across the UK’s rail network would potentially require expensive expansions to the legacy systems without the deployment of Telent’s new SCADA control system. The new control system allows Network Rail to reduce the number of control centres, integrate with legacy equipment, all whilst allowing greater flexibility of control during periods of network disruption or failure.
Underground, our SCADA systems are also at work controlling station assets via our station management system, MICA.
Our software and electrical engineering skills, coupled with our proven knowledge of the rail safety environment, legacy systems and operational requirements, provide a solid foundation on which we can provide a design to match your requirement.
- A large and diverse team of system engineering experts including software development engineers
- Configuration of OEM systems to interface into the legacy assets in your networks
- Provision of long term, whole life asset and obsolescence management services
- Vendor independent fostering a diverse in-depth technology partnership network
- SPARK registered system testing and integration laboratories across the UK