Comprehensive technical, operational and field engineering services to support Network Providers, Carriers, ISPs, Mobile Operators and Altnets
With experience across a range of technologies, Telent offer services from concrete to cloud to support communication service providers of all types. Services include external infrastructure, fixed wireless, street works and civils through to core networks, data centres and a comprehensive range of professional services available across the UK.
Telent has the knowledge and experience to design, deploy, maintain and operate infrastructure that will support the evolution of the UK into a digital and connected economy.
Why choose Telent?
- A flexible approach: from fully-managed to stand-alone services covering design, plan, build maintain and operate
- In-depth knowledge: from legacy systems to the latest network and technology innovations
- Multi-vendor solutions: we build our services using the best technology for you
- Far-reaching support: 24/7/365 support and maintenance with UK and Ireland wide coverage
- Continuous innovation of wired and wireless network solutions
Network Providers solutions
"Telent's ability to work through issues has meant minimal escalations into our property team at MBNL. I would recommend Telent as a reliable, proactive, forward-thinking organisation in the access service space."
Scott McGimpsey, Head of Mobile Property & Assurance, EE
"Telent has continually demonstrated that they understand our business and have provided a tailored, flexible, and fully reliable service over many years, performing to a very high standard. The service supplied fits our own organisation and methods of working so well that it feels like a natural part of our own team."
Robert Gathergood, Head of Network Operations and Delivery, Sky
"This network upgrade is a significant long-term investment to ensure we can continue to meet customer expectations now and in the future. We are pleased to be working with telent which has a long history and strong reputation in the design, upgrade, build and maintenance of critical networks."
Ian Kelly, CEO, Sure Group