Today we all live, work, operate and socialise in a hyper-connected always on world. Technology solutions and applications of all types across all industry sectors are enabled by networks, providing the foundation of our connected and digital economy.
Networking skills are at the core of Telent’s capability. We provide total end-to-end services for the most important network applications in the UK, encompassing survey, design, supply, installation, testing, commissioning, support, maintenance, security & optimisation, monitoring and management. Our network expertise spans the following applications and technologies, from concrete to cloud, installing to fibre to the premises to connecting cloud computing platforms
- Core networks for Service Providers
- Building fibre to the premise access networks for Openreach
- LANs, WAN and Wi-Fi networks for enterprise and public sector organisations
- Implementing and managing mission critical networks that mobilise the emergency services
- Deploying high capacity public Wi-FI for major transport hubs and sports stadiums
- Supporting mobile operators with the installation of the latest 4G and 5G networks
Telent is a vender agnostic system integrator with a focus on quality solutions and long-term partnerships. Given Telent’s heritage in building world class, carrier grade infrastructure, we see that many other market sectors have a similar reliance on networks, requiring robust connectivity for their organisation and this requires proven, long lasting technology that should provide confidence of secure performance and enhance the user experience. Telent act as a trusted advisor, forging strong relationships that last in some cases, decades, as we provide ongoing technical support and continually evolve the network development and roadmap strategy.