Beyond the design, build and support of national networks and voice and data systems in critical environments, Telent has the ability to factor in the unpredictable, responding to any circumstance at speed and in the correct manner. It also has security cleared and accredited engineers providing round-the-clock support, each with a unique understanding of specific safety and operational requirements of critical communication networks.
Building on its heritage of providing emergency services solutions, Telent has a range of capabilities specifically designed to help emergency service organisations successfully transition to the new ESN environment. Telent’s engineers helped blue light services successfully move from analogue to a digital network in the 1990’s. Using its technical knowledge and previous customer experience, Telent will help smooth the transition to Emergency Services Network (ESN).
A national network of engineers coupled with its vendor agnostic approach, means that Telent can deliver a high level of service, whilst selecting the best solution for each client’s needs, based on its knowledge of each equipment vendor. This means emergency services can concentrate on protecting the public, while Telent provides enabling technology solutions.
Emergency Services Network (ESN) Capability
- Emergency Services Network (ESN) Transition Services - read our blog or download our ESN white paper
- Large scale project experience, including FireLink and Ambulance Radio Programme
- Vehicle services for upgrades, installation & support - learn more
- Integration with control rooms and station end systems
- Critical communication networks
- Emergency Services Network (ESN) Assure coverage testing - more info