Design, Consultancy, Asset Management for all railway systems
Every efficient rail system relies on communication – from systems to signalling, staff to customers. It may be the oldest (and busiest) in the world, but we’re making sure the UK’s rail network moves with the times.
We have over 30 years’ experience in delivering and maintaining railway communication systems. This includes operational communication systems, asset maintenance and monitoring, all of which are integrated to create a smarter, more responsive service.
Our system engineering, design and project installation teams are always seeking ways to improve operational communications and signalling for national rail networks, striving for better safety and efficiency.
Why choose telent?
- Far reaching support: 24/7/365 support and maintenance with UK-wide coverage
- A flexible approach: from fully managed to stand-alone services
- In-depth knowledge: of bleeding-edge and legacy systems
- Constant innovation: with investment in training and development of new systems
- Proven results: constant monitoring of key performance indicators and targeted maintenance to eliminate poor performing assets
Management of products, systems and assets across the UK Rail and Underground network is a large part of what we do.