Our Altnet in a Box solution is the complete solution for Altnets planning, operating and building full-fibre networks. Our experience and expertise across a range of technologies ensure Telent is able to provide a complete Concrete to Cloud service. Covering the complete project lifecycle of plan, design, build, support and manage for all elements of network infrastructure – from access network through to edge and core networks, through to data centres, PoPs and beyond.
The powerful and unique combination of professional services, industry knowledge and technology skills, combine to deliver Altnet in a Box from Telent. With the flexibility of delivery either as a complete turn-key solution or a bespoke menu of professional services and equipment supply options, Altnet in a Box from Telent provides all that is required to plan, build and operate full-fibre networks.
A pedigree in critical digital infrastructure, a background in mission-critical communication networks, a proven capability with the UK’s leading service providers, including being the largest network build partner for Openreach, and success in delivering projects of all sizes throughout the UK and Ireland. Telent are the ideal partner for Altnets.
- Altnet in a Box – Telent’s experience and expertise across a range of technologies and services, provides a complete solution for Altnet’s planning, building or operating their own full fibre networks.
- Network Consultancy – Survey, planning and design, including validation of designs in Telent’s dedicated multi-vendor service provider test lab environment.
- Network Build - Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA) to deploy your networks using Openreach’s duct and pole network. Or, by providing a full turnkey solution, we can deploy underground ducts, cabling, street cabinets, poles, manholes and undertake all other associated civil works.
- Installation & Commissioning – A nationwide field force and over 40 operational locations to provide I&C services in local exchanges, data centres, PoPs, street cabinets and customer premises UK wide.
- Multi-vendor capability – With extensive certifications across multiple partners, Telent can supply and support equipment solutions from many industry-leading vendors.
- Additional Support Services – A full range of complimentary support services that include: 24x7 Service Desk & NOC; equipment pre-staging & configuration; spares holding; logistics and radio engineering skills.
Solutions for Network Providers
With experience across a range of technologies, Telent offers solutions from concrete to cloud to support service providers, mobile operators, ISPs and alternative network providers. This includes external infrastructure, fixed wireless, street works and civils through to core networks, data centres plus a range of support and professional services. Telent has the knowledge and experience to design, deploy, maintain and operate infrastructure that will support the evolution of the UK into a digital and connected economy. Found out more about Telent's Solutions for Network Providers.
- Fibre to the Premise / Fibre to the Home including civils & fibre build
- Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA), ducts, poles & street cabinets
- Access, Edge & Core Networks
- Security, DDoS, Data Centre, hybrid cloud, storage & compute
- High Level Design, Low Level Design & design validation
- Juniper, Cisco, Nokia, Infinera
- HPE, Palo Alto, Corero