Field Installation Services
You can benefit from our ability to consistently deliver traffic technology installation services to time and budget. Our structured approach includes the following principles:
- Working closely with our customers to ensure we fully understand the key requirements and success criteria
- Comprehensive forward planning
- A strong culture of ownership leading to a continuous and pro-active approach to risk management
When we look after your installation you benefit from the care, dedication and ownership that results from the way we organise ourselves; every contract is monitored and managed proactively to deliver success all round. Our whole team all have clearly defined and documented roles and responsibilities within our contracts.
We can install and maintain roadside electronic equipment, and provide and maintain private transmission networks, including system design and turnkey solutions for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) such as urban traffic management and control systems, traffic signals, variable message signs, CCTV, Journey Time Monitoring (JTM) and Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
Business Continuity and Innovation
Service and business continuity, including disaster recovery, are built into our project management processes. Our in-house project management team combine a flexible approach with integrated systems and processes to ensure we stick to timescales and budgets meticulously, whilst our multi-skilled engineering teams are spread across the UK and Ireland ready to react rapidly to any of your requirements.
Our clear and open approach to contract definition enables us to offer enhanced services through creative commercial models designed to deliver increased value.
- 24/7/365 Service Centre
- 12 Nationwide Traffic depots
- UK-wide Engineers
- All engineers are National Highways Sector Scheme 8 accredited
- Full project management of the installation, commissioning and integration process
- Integrated end to end systems and processes
- UK wide logistics
- Warehousing and materials management