Civils and Cabling
Our traffic cable network field force specialise in installing, repairing and maintaining fibre optic and copper cable infrastructures, specifically in the highways and urban road networks. Over the past 30 years our round-the-clock traffic civils services have been carefully developed to enable us to deliver the extremely high levels of performance and satisfaction that you expect.
Our philosophy is to get it ‘right first time’ and eliminate future problems before they happen. Combined with our planned maintenance programs and rapid response fault repair services, we can agree a project delivery plan to meet your needs, including traffic accident damage and minor civils work.
Our engineers are fully equipped- holding fibre optic testing and splicing equipment in their vehicles. They are supported by our project delivery teams, who use our incident and service management tools to track and manage our field force and operational vehicles, delivering the high service levels you have come to expect.
- UK wide field force capability
- 12 local depots and regional management teams
- Stringent QHSE services and capabilities
- Large team of specialised cable engineers
- Fully equipped teams and vehicles
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- 24/7/365 incident management
- Network design and architecture
- Survey and condition assessment