Transportation Maintenance Management System (TRAMMS)
Transportation Maintenance Managmement System (TRAMMS) is an end-end maintenance management system and is designed to allow the monitoring and measurement of fault levels and trends across a wide range of assets in many environments. It also integrates with telent's traffic RMS.
TRAMMS data allows you to conduct root cause analysis down to a component level so you can take carefully focused action. For example, by replacing components or boards with higher than average failure rates. This enables you to improve the overall performance of the network assets at a reduced cost.
In addition to the root cause analysis the system can help you to cost effectively improve your service levels by:
- Managing your deployed asset status and your spares movements
- Managing the performance of subcontractors
- Managing teams and shift rotas
- Managing team and individual engineer performance
- Driving specific targeted training plans
TRAMMS has a rich asset management capability allowing a detailed view on a site or system basis of the status, age, fault and unit repair history on the complete asset base.
TRAMMS is fully web enabled so can be configured to meet your individual requirements and be easily integrated with other fault management systems.
The Customer Portal allows transparent access to live information on faults. From reporting, through diagnosis and repair, allocation and management of field engineers and generation of management information.
TRAMMS is supported by SMART Apps technology (deployable to Android and iOS) to monitor in real time the status of the engineer assigned to a task (i.e. enroute, onsite, task completion) and to record details of a task (Symptom, Cause and Action).
- Web enabled
- Configurable to meet individual requirements
- Customer Portal – allows real-time updates on faults, run reports, text updates
- Key monitoring and reporting to support whole life management
- Monitoring and management of competency to ensure engineers have the correct safety and technical accreditation for each job
- Management of employee hours against the working time directive
- Engineer portal – enables engineers in the field to access via smartphones or tablets
- Provides access to key documentation – pictures, engineer reports etc. can be uploaded and stored
- Asset database – all assets are tracked and asset performance monitored, as part of a reliability centered maintenance approach