We offer an industry leading power management and electrical design service.
For decades we have been designing systems to efficiently and accurately deliver electrical power to high performance products, appliances and systems offering, value for money and eco-friendly solutions.
Our expanding customer portfolio is testimony to our extensive ability to understand and respond to your needs. We have a considerable number of on-going contracts where reducing operating costs, lowering power consumption, increasing stability and reducing impact on the environment have become standard criteria.
Our customers include many well know organisations including Transport for London, London Underground, Ministry of Defence and Network Rail.
Our industry qualified and certified engineers are fully versed in working to the highest standards and in the safe use and operation of electrical equipment and systems.
- Site survey
- Establish electrical requirements, assumptions and scope of works for on-going management
- Final design and design verification
- Preliminary electrical outline design
- Assigned requirements
- Assumptions applied
- Engineering safety considerations
- Environmental considerations
- Interface dependencies (internally and externally)
- Meets CDM regulations
- Validation methods