Control Room Works
telent’s project teams working on stations and trackside are often installing systems and equipment that have links back to a control room. We are not restricted by where the works are, or what the technology is, due to the multi-skilled nature of our employees. A large part of our project work is installing systems in control rooms across the rail and underground networks.
From concentrator installations at signalling centres to installing CCTV systems for the British Transport Police, our control room installations are vitally important to the running of the transport network.
Our SCADA expertise enables us to design, build, configure and install traction power control and management systems. Working with specialist technology partners we can provide software platforms, which can be deployed in multiple control room locations. Our design teams ensure an incredibly user-friendly interface and fully integrate the system into the control network.
The systems we provide today use the skills we have developed over many years in providing Command and Control systems for the Transport and Public Safety sectors. Today, working with selected specialist partners we use the latest technologies to provide solutions that will integrate and transition seamlessly into your existing infrastructure.
- Registered principal contractor for Network Rail
- A large and diverse team of system engineering experts, including software development engineers
- Ability to configure standard OEM systems to interface into the legacy assets in networks
- Extensive working knowledge of the existing legacy network infrastructure and associated systems
- As a large national asset management and maintenance organisation we can provide long term, whole life asset and obsolescence management services
- Technology independent position has fostered a diverse in-depth technology partnership network
- We have ‘SPARK’ registered system testing and integration laboratories in Warwick and London
- Network Rail ‘Route to Gold’ – Silver status
- IRSE licenced assessor with licenced design teams