Technical Service Centre
The hub of our Asset Management activities is our Technical Service Centre. Manned by technically trained staff the person who takes the call is not only able to understand the detail of your problem they will undertake an initial diagnosis and can often fix the fault online. If they can’t fix it they will dispatch a fully briefed engineer, already equipped with the appropriate spares and equipment, to fix the fault in a single visit.
Based in our East London premises, our service centre is fully operational round-the-clock managing more than 300,000 communications assets across the UK rail and underground sectors.
The service centre provides a range of services including incident management, fault management, remote monitoring and fixing, asset condition monitoring, technical customer support and call centre services. The way we run our service centre provides huge customer benefits including reduced asset failures, faster fixes and ultimately a lower cost asset management service.
All our systems, such as MICA, our station management system, our Asset Condition Monitoring service etc, receive full technical support from the service centre engineers. They also manage the building services faults for a major train operating company using Network Rail’s OPAS management system, interfacing with the on-site contractors where necessary.
- Fully operational 24/7 365 days a year
- Calls are directly handled by our UK based engineers – qualified, experienced and knowledgeable
- All our own systems are fully supported and we also offer our Technical Service Centre to third parties as a service in itself
- Up to 40% of reported faults can be fixed remotely, online, by the call handler
- Detailed diagnoses at the service centre call enable the engineers we send to you to arrive briefed, prepared, equipped and able to fix the problem there and then
SSL and BCV Communications, Fire, and M&E
Remote management of communications assets across London Underground, including MICA
Transport for London
Security and Fire systems at their Head Office and other premises
Train Operating Companies
South West Trains, First Great Western, Greater Anglia, Northern Rail, Merseyrail, British Transport Police.
We manage and monitor remote CCTV infrastructure for BTP