Technical Service Centre
Our service centre's are manned by teams trained in public safety environments, and they will diagnose, and if possible, fix the fault online. If they can’t fix it remotely one of our engineers will be despatched along with the right spares and equipment. We aim to fix the fault in a single visis and work 24 hours a day, every day of the year as you are customers do. We currently handle over 200 incidents per day, in both the Emergency Services and other mission critical environments.
You will benefit from a range of services including incident management, fault management, remote monitoring and fixing, asset condition monitoring, technical customer support and call centre services. Our existing customers have seen reduced asset failures, faster fixes and ultimately a lower cost asset management service.
All our systems such as our Command and Control and Unified Communications and their supporting voice and data infrastructures, receive full technical support from our engineers.
- Fully operational twenty four hours, every day of the year
- Operating to ITIL standards
- Calls are directly handled by engineers – qualified, experienced and knowledgeable
- All our own systems are fully supported and we also offer our Technical Service Centre to third parties as a service in itself
- Up to 65% of reported faults can be fixed remotely
- Detailed diagnoses at first point of contact with the service centre
Tyne and Wear and Northumberland Fire and Rescue Service
- Command and Control systems support
- Full end to end station and appliance mobilisation services
Mersey Fire and Rescue Service
Fully managed services across the ICT infrastructure for all front and back office users, stations and assets:
- ITIL accreditied service delivery
- Desktop, application and voice and data support across the estate.
- Full end to end, command and control, station and appliance communication support