Technical Service Centre
As business operates 24 hours a day, so does our technical service centre support. Our team of engineers will aim to remotely diagnose your issue and fix it remotely. Where that is not possible we'll despatch the nearest qualified engineer to your site, equipped with the right spares and equipment for a first time fix.
We aim to give our customers a lower cost asset management service- by reducing your downtime through faster fixes and reduced asset failure. Our services include incident management, fault management, remote monitoring and fixing, asset condition monitoring, technical customer support and call centre services.
As part of our ICT Outsource service, our team also provide a full ICT Service Desk support service, providing first contact resolution across managed desktop applications, device management, end user services, and full ICT catalogue delivery services.
- Fully operational twenty four hours, every day of the year
- Calls are directly handled by engineers – qualified, experienced and knowledgeable
- All our own systems are fully supported and we also offer our Technical Service Centre to third parties as a service in itself
- Detailed diagnoses at the service centre call enable the engineers we send to you to arrive briefed, prepared, equipped and able to fix the problem there and then
Barnet, Enfield, and Haringey Mental Health Trust
Delivering IP-Telephony systems and support services
Unified Comms and Contact Centre Solutions
Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service
- Fully managed ICT services across the ICT infrastructure across all front and back office users, stations, and assets for Merseyside Fire and Rescue.
- ITIL service delivery organisation
- Desktop, application and voice and data support across the estate.
- Full end to end, command and control, station and appliance communication support.
Providing voice and data support services to some of the UK's most prominent Service providers e.g. BT, Vodafone, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, and Level 3.